Founded in 2001, we are a team of 15 based in South London. We are always open to new possibilities, people and ideas, and work with our clients to help start conversations and keep them going.
We take pride in our committed and welcoming studio culture and we’re on the look out for a talented and driven Designer to join our team!
As a Middleweight Designer at B&C your role will be to work on any client projects allocated to you, with the support of various members of the design team. You will lead internal studio activity as agreed with the Senior Designer, Design Director or Principals.
As a studio we support each other in the delivery of all aspects of the strategy, design and delivery process and you will be involved in the following:
– Concept generation
– Art direction of typography/illustrations/photography
– Creation of artwork/templates and entering of content
– Client liaison/presentations
– Preparation of design for print/web/other media
– Print management
– Project management
– Support the production of content for our websites and marketing portals
– Support (as above) for the SmartHub part of the business
Bond & Coyne
We offer the following benefits:
– Gym membership
– 5 development days per year
– Annual team trip
– Flexible working opportunities
Dependant on experience